Shift the odds of success in your favour
Is my start-up idea likely to succeed?
What can I do to make my business more profitable?
How will a decision in one business area affect the rest?
The answers to these questions and more can be found in the grid: a simple yet immensely powerful model — the first to treat a business as an inter-connected whole, rather than a collection of individual departments. This unique, holistic approach helps you consider decisions from all the perspectives that matter.
Bring clarity and confidence to your decision-making
The grid provides decision-makers, from start-up founders to CEOs, with the mental scaffolding to:
- Evaluate and refine product and service ideas
- Reduce risk by considering the broader impact of strategic decisions
- Identify the root causes of business challenges
- Anticipate the impact of changes in your market and turn them to your advantage
- Collaborate more effectively
Everything you need to get started — quick-start guide, worksheets and templates to help share your findings.
Clear, concise, and crammed with inspiring examples — The Grid is a business book you’ll actually enjoy reading.